Fox IT offers a wide range of Business Relationship Management training courses
Our courses include Gamification(Simulation), Fundamentals(Introduction), Foundation and Practitioner levels.
Our BRM course(s) enable you to fully benefit from proven best practices in Business Relationship Management Body of Knowledge (BRMI BOK) and is relevant for Team Members of Internal and External Service Providers who aspire to have strategic partnership with their respective business partners. Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamentals introduces BRM as a capability, role, and discipline. The BRMP® Foundation training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge. The CBRM® Practitioner Qualification is intended for the intermediate-to-advanced Business Relationship Manager, as it focuses on advancing to the role of Strategic Business Relationship Manager
BRM Training – Benefits For Individuals
- Provide a practical framework for identifying, planning, establishing and sustaining BRM Capability within the enterprise.
- Understand the key concepts and Taxonomy (Vocabulary of Business Relationship Management).
- Understand the need and value of being a Strategic partner rather than an Order taker.
- Need of Value Focus (Strategic) versus Service Focus(Tactical) activities.
- Understand the key competencies for the BRM Role such as:
• Strategic Partnering
• Business IQ
• Portfolio Management
• Provider Domain
• Powerful Communications
- Identify Tools/Artefacts that can be leveraged to improve relationships with Business Partners(Traditionally Internal Customers).
BRM Training – Benefits For Organisations
- Understand Why Alignment is not enough and the imperative of Convergence (The Key Purpose BRM).
- Evaluate and articulate the need/value of BRM.
- Foster Strategic Partnerships with internal and external Business Partners.
- Understand the Building Blocks of establishing BRM Capability within the enterprise.
- Establish a Road-map for Building BRM capability based on present Relationship Maturity (Relationship Maturity Model).
- Create an environment of “Convergence” amongst Business Partners (Traditionally Called Internal Customers) and Provider Functions such as IT (Traditionally called as Internal Service Providers).
- Enhance Business IQ.
Contact us directly on the phone or we can get intouch with you →