What you need to know about us, our Training, Consulting, Acceleration Tools and Resource Management
We operate in a niche market and support our clients with their end-to-end ITSM initiatives improving their People, Processes and tools using a great depth of our experience, our recognised expertise and a results oriented approach that means we are can become your closest partner in how you deliver quality services.
Established in 1981, Fox IT has over 35 years experience in Service Management and is at the forefront of deploying ITSM ‘best practice’ across the industry. We achieve repeated success in our engagements through stakeholder and business interaction, contextual training and professional development. Our engagements are business aligned, fit-for-purpose process development and implementation as well as support and project management for ITSM tool deployment. Our tried and tested methodologies and tools accelerates delivery saving cost and effort, with deep ITSM heritage.
- Delivery Capacity and Capability: Fox IT has its own team and an extensive network of of practising Consultants, all fully ITIL® qualified to Expert level and working with best practice frameworks and techniques, helping us to deliver high quality best practice services
- Implementation Accelerators: Fox IT has developed a range of Toolkits (Implementation Accelerators), FoxPRISM, FoxMAPS and FoxSELECT that speeds and simplifies the implementation of Service Management principles giving faster results and better returns on your investments
- Global Coverage: Fox IT have delivered training in over 40 countries and in 10 different languages. We also have a network of worldwide partners to deliver products and services as part of our worldwide network
How does our ITIL Training and ITIL Consulting benefit you as a Client?
- A more responsive service in accordance with local business, language and culture requirements.
- A lower cost by a delivery team local to your location.
- A local delivery team, which as part of the Fox IT accredited delivery network, can be extended and enhanced through the use of other Partners’ consultants and Fox IT’s own delivery team.
- Consistent delivered quality – all Partners follow the same stringent Fox IT skill transfer and accreditation process.
- Access to the most extensive and up to date range of IP developed by industry recognised consultants who are working at the forefront of ITIL, ISO 20000 and IT Governance.
Through access to the resources of other Fox Partners, organisations are able to offer a consistent Global service to their Clients and/or progress opportunities within Global Clients based in their Territory.
Many organisations wanting to enter the ITSM market have already experienced immediate and significant business growth from their association with the Fox IT brand name.